Mobile Phone Repair Course Syllabus
Virani Training Institute conducts mobile phone repairs and servicing course in Mumbai to help you to make a career in this field. The training provides all the essential skills needed to service, repair and maintain mobile phones. Our training is divided into three parts:
Module 1 (Basics)
- Basics of mobile communication and electronics.
- Study of Digital Electronics.
- Assembling & disassembling of different types of mobile phones.
- Use of various tools & instruments used in mobile phone repairing.
- Details of various components used in mobile phones.
- Study of basic parts of mobile phones (mic, speaker, vibrator, LCD, antenna, etc).
- Testing of various parts with multimeter.
- Use of jhatka machine(DC Supply).
Module 2 (Hardware)
- Basic Circuit Board / Motherboard Introduction.
- Names of different BGA ICs.
- Work of different BGA and Glass ICs.
- How to recognise different ICs.
- Soldering & desoldering components using soldering iron.
- Soldering & desoldering components using rework station.
- Working on SMD / BGA ICs and the PCB.
Module 3 (Software)
- Introduction of various software faults.
- Introduction of different flasher boxes.
- Flashing of various brands of handsets.
- Formatting of virus affected handsets.
- Unlocking of handsets through codes and software.
- Use of secret codes.
Module 4 (Troubleshooting And Advance Troubleshooting)
- Fault finding & troubleshooting.
- Steps of repairing hardware and software problems.
- Circuit tracing, jumpering techniques and solutions.
- Troubleshooting through schematic diagrams.
- Repairing procedure for fixing other new hardware faults.
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques.
Who should attend? Any one who wants to make a career in mobile phone repairs or wants to learn it as a hobby. Pre-requisites No specific prerequisites required. Duration : 1 Months, 2 Months & 3 Months